Where to donate plasma
Most centres have:
- day, evening and weekend appointments
- free Wi-Fi
- discounted or free car parking nearby
- good access to public transport links
We'll give you more information about individual donor centres when you book an appointment to donate.
Our donor centres are safe, clean and follow all coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines.
Measures in place include:
- alcohol hand gel available for you to use on arrival
- staff washing their hands and using alcohol hand gel in line with Government guidelines
- staff regularly cleaning surfaces such as chairs, laminated leaflets and water fountains
We ask that all donors consider wearing a fabric face covering when they come to donate. Our staff can provide you with a mask if you would like to wear one.
If you want to bring a child with you to your appointment, please be aware that the rules around children at donation venues have changed to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable.
We regularly review safety measures and may make changes in the future.
I donate plasma because I am directly helping to ease the suffering of others.
James Stacey donates plasma in Reading.