Where to donate plasma
There are 11 plasma donor centres throughout England.
On this page:
Unit D Capitol Park, Capitol Way, Dodworth, Barnsley, S75 3FG
65 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4DU
120 Bark Street, Bolton, BL1 2AX
Southmead Road, Southmead, Bristol, BS10 5LX
Victoria House, 101-105 Victoria Road, Chelmsford, CM1 1JR
52-53 Centrale Shopping Centre, 21 N End, Croydon, CR0 1TY
Plymouth Grove, Manchester, M13 9LL
Kennett Place, 121 King’s Road, Reading, RG1 3ES
5 Dunedin House, Columbia Drive, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 6BJ
Stratford in London
Lower ground floor, Westfield, Stratford City, E20 1EJ
Floor 8, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS
Most centres have:
- free Wi-Fi
- discounted or free car parking nearby
- good access to public transport links
- day, evening and weekend appointments
We'll give you more information about individual donor centres when you book an appointment to donate.
The donor centres are safe, clean and follow all coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines.
Measures in place include:
- space between chairs to ensure social distancing
- alcohol hand gel available for you to use on arrival
- staff are washing their hands more often and using alcohol hand gels in line with Government guidelines
- staff regularly clean surfaces such as chairs, laminated leaflets and water fountains
- asking all donors to wear fabric face coverings when inside the donor centres (unless they are medically exempt)
We regularly review safety measures and may make more changes in the future.
You get a fantastic personal service and the support from the team is amazing.
David Reid donates in Stockton.