Where to donate plasma
65 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4DU
Kennett Place, 121 King’s Road, Reading, RG1 3ES
Floor 8, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS
Most centres have:
- day, evening and weekend appointments
- free Wi-Fi
- discounted or free car parking nearby
- good access to public transport links
We'll give you more information about individual donor centres when you book an appointment to donate.
The donor centres are safe, clean and follow all coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines.
Measures in place include:
- space between chairs to ensure social distancing
- alcohol hand gel available for you to use on arrival
- staff are washing their hands more often and using alcohol hand gels in line with Government guidelines
- staff regularly clean surfaces such as chairs, laminated leaflets and water fountains
- asking all donors to wear fabric face coverings when inside the donor centres (unless they are medically exempt)
We regularly review safety measures and may make more changes in the future.
You get a fantastic personal service and the support from the team is amazing.
David Reid, plasma donor