Terms and conditions
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning 1 of 2 pairs of VIP tickets to the MOBO Awards taking place on Friday, November 4th at the iconic SSE Hydro in Glasgow. All persons attending must be over the age of 18.
- Includes premium view seats, a selection of refreshments, VIP Pre-reception entry & access to the after show party for the winner and their guest.
- Return travel to Glasgow (from within the UK only) and accommodation (one hotel room per pair of tickets) shall be provided. These are non transferable and non exchangeable
- Additional travel, refreshments and any other costs are not included and will be the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or status in the event of non-availability of the stated prize, or the prize described above cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- Entry to event shall be subject to the venues standard terms and conditions, and they reserve the right of entry.
- Winner and Guest must wear black tie / MOBO chic. Dress to impress.
- All prize winners and their guests will gain access to the event by showing personal photo ID to have their name verified on the guest list on the night of the event. In addition proof of age (over 18) must be provided to the organisers prior to the winner collecting their prize.
- Winners drawn on 27/10/16 by random selection.
- Winners selected by aforementioned random selection shall be contacted via social media channels they entered on, on 28/10/16.
- Winners must respond within 3 days after contact to accept prize.
- This Prize Draw is open to all people who complete the Gif Grab game correctly ( upload the image with all arms having a plaster on them, whilst also utilising the correct hashtag) who reside within the UK, excluding: employees of NHSBT, MOBOs or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. NHSBT reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. NHSBT may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless NHSBT is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person, per social media channel – (inclusive of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the competition period until the specified Closing Date – (Midday 27/10/16) . Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected by random selection from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail , social media account or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at NHSBT’s discretion. NHSBT will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, NHSBT reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- NHSBT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NHSBT reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is NHS Blood and Transplant.